Monday, February 22, 2016

the Annexation Of Hawaii #2


This cartoon shows that do United States wanted to grow and be in an influence everywhere. The cartoon shows the face of the United States trying to expand. In the cartoon the artist over exaggerates the size of America’s face. The artist also labels that the face is of the United States and it's for my, mine, and, me. This cartoon does support my stance on imperialism. I think that we should expand even if it means we need to fight if you battles. This cartoon is about how President Roosevelt invade panama using the Roosevelt corollary. President Roosevelt has shovels, knives, and guns all over his clothing which means that he will be invading forcefully. This cartoon represents President Roosevelt negatively. President Roosevelt is exaggerated size where he is usually small. The cartoonist also labels the board and walk the Roosevelt doctrine. This political cartoon supports my side on imperialism. I think that we expand although it may mean that the United States my need to fight a few battles.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment